I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Aluminium Acetate? Is Aluminium Acetate safe for nursing mother and child? Does Aluminium Acetate extracts into breast milk? Does Aluminium Acetate has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Aluminium Acetate influence milk supply or can Aluminium Acetate decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Aluminium Acetate is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of Aluminium Acetate is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that Aluminium Acetate does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of Aluminium Acetate safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Astringent dermatologic drug not commercially available in Spain.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.