I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Box? Is Box safe for nursing mother and child? Does Box extracts into breast milk? Does Box has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Box influence milk supply or can Box decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Box is 5 out of 8 which is considered Unsafe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 5 indicates that usage of Box may cause serious side effects in breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research indicates that Box may cause moderate to high side effects or may affect milk supply in lactating mother.
- Our suggestion is to use safer alternate options rather than using Box .
- It is recommended to evaluate the advantage of not breastfeeding while using Box Vs not using Box And continue breastfeeding.
- While using Box Its must to monitor child for possible reactions. It is also important to understand that side effects vary largely based on age of breastfed child and time of medication in addition to dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Bark and leaves of tree are used. It contains steroid alkaloids. Unproved effects: antihypertensive, antiseptic. Indications after Commission E of German Ministry of Health: none. Severe intoxications have been described. It is a dangerous plant product.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.