I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Herniary? Is Herniary safe for nursing mother and child? Does Herniary extracts into breast milk? Does Herniary has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Herniary influence milk supply or can Herniary decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Herniary is 3 out of 8 which is considered Low Risk as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 3 indicates that usage of Herniary may cause some minor side effects in breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research indicates that Herniary may cause moderate to no side effects in lactating mother.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of Herniary low risk in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- While using Herniary We suggest monitoring child for possible reactions. It is also important to understand that side effects vary largely based on age of breastfed child and time of medication in addition to dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
It is popularly used as a diuretic and for urine lithiasis. The Commission E of the Ministry of Health from Germany considers not to be proved any benefit of it and discourages its use. It is a non-toxic substance.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.