I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Common gromwell? Is Common gromwell safe for nursing mother and child? Does Common gromwell extracts into breast milk? Does Common gromwell has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Common gromwell influence milk supply or can Common gromwell decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Common gromwell is 5 out of 8 which is considered Unsafe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 5 indicates that usage of Common gromwell may cause serious side effects in breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research indicates that Common gromwell may cause moderate to high side effects or may affect milk supply in lactating mother.
- Our suggestion is to use safer alternate options rather than using Common gromwell .
- It is recommended to evaluate the advantage of not breastfeeding while using Common gromwell Vs not using Common gromwell And continue breastfeeding.
- While using Common gromwell Its must to monitor child for possible reactions. It is also important to understand that side effects vary largely based on age of breastfed child and time of medication in addition to dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Aerial summits are used. It contains polysaccharides (mucilags), flavonoids (rutin), organic acids. Unproved effects: diuretic, anti-lithiasis.Indication after Commission E of German Ministry of Health: none.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.