I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Lime Flower? Is Lime Flower safe for nursing mother and child? Does Lime Flower extracts into breast milk? Does Lime Flower has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Lime Flower influence milk supply or can Lime Flower decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Lime Flower is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of Lime Flower is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that Lime Flower does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of Lime Flower safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Inflorescences and branches of tree are used. It contains flavonoids, essential oil, and tannins. Unproven effects: sedative, hypnotic, cough relief. Indication by the Commission E of German Ministry of Health: non productive cough, bronchitis. Indication by the European Drug Agency (EDA): cough relief, mild sedative. On latest update relevant data on breastfeeding was not found. Toxin-free product. Extract and infusion are used for treatment of colicky pain in infants without proven benefit. Considered compatible with breastfeeding whenever abusive use is avoided.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.