I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Ademetionine? Is Ademetionine safe for nursing mother and child? Does Ademetionine extracts into breast milk? Does Ademetionine has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Ademetionine influence milk supply or can Ademetionine decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Ademetionine is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of Ademetionine is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that Ademetionine does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of Ademetionine safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
A molecule that is synthesized by joining Methionine to ATP which is naturally widely present in human body. Without any clear scientific base it is used for liver disorders, depression and osteoarthritis. It is a product with low therapeutic effectiveness.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.