I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Tubocurarine? Is Tubocurarine safe for nursing mother and child? Does Tubocurarine extracts into breast milk? Does Tubocurarine has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Tubocurarine influence milk supply or can Tubocurarine decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Tubocurarine is 3 out of 8 which is considered Low Risk as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 3 indicates that usage of Tubocurarine may cause some minor side effects in breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research indicates that Tubocurarine may cause moderate to no side effects in lactating mother.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of Tubocurarine low risk in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- While using Tubocurarine We suggest monitoring child for possible reactions. It is also important to understand that side effects vary largely based on age of breastfed child and time of medication in addition to dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Withdrawn from market in Spain.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.