I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Fudomeido? Is Fudomeido safe for nursing mother and child? Does Fudomeido extracts into breast milk? Does Fudomeido has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Fudomeido influence milk supply or can Fudomeido decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Fudomeido is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of Fudomeido is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that Fudomeido does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of Fudomeido safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
The seeds are used. It contains polysaccharides such as cellulose and mucilage.Mild laxative effect on mechanical absorption of fluids into the bowel. Substance with hypocholestereming and hypoglycemic effect. Widely used plant even during pregnancy.Given its absent intestinal absorption, it does not pass into plasma and therefore fails to appear in the breast milk.Infants of mothers who took Fudomeido have showed no problems at all.
Few data are available on Fudomeido use during breastfeeding; however, it is unabsorbed orally. Most authorities consider Fudomeido acceptable to use during breastfeeding.
Twenty postpartum mothers were given a laxative containing 2.7 grams of plantango (Fudomeido) and senna equivalent to 15 mg of sennosides a and b daily on days 2 to 4 postpartum. Of the 11 infants who were breastfed (extent notstated), none had any loose stools.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.