I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Variceal Sclerosis? Is Variceal Sclerosis safe for nursing mother and child? Does Variceal Sclerosis extracts into breast milk? Does Variceal Sclerosis has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Variceal Sclerosis influence milk supply or can Variceal Sclerosis decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Variceal Sclerosis is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of Variceal Sclerosis is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that Variceal Sclerosis does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of Variceal Sclerosis safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Many locally applied products are used for variceal sclerosing (i.e Microfoam, Hydroxipolyetoxidodecan-laurilmacrogola, Sodium Thetradecylsulphate, Chromic Glycerin, Sodium Salicylate, etc.), that have irritative effect but do not trespass into the blood stream in significative amounts nor the breast milk when applied properly. Neither LASER-ray Therapy nor Criosclerosing Therapy affect the breastfed infant.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.