I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use EINECS 204-752-2? Is EINECS 204-752-2 safe for nursing mother and child? Does EINECS 204-752-2 extracts into breast milk? Does EINECS 204-752-2 has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can EINECS 204-752-2 influence milk supply or can EINECS 204-752-2 decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for EINECS 204-752-2 is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of EINECS 204-752-2 is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that EINECS 204-752-2 does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of EINECS 204-752-2 safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Cough suppressant related with morphine and codeine which is lacking of analgesic or sedative properties. Commonly prescribed by pediatricians. On latest update relevant data on breastfeeding was not found. Because reported low toxicity and mild side effect it is considered to be safe while breastfeeding. Frequently associated to caffeine and other products that are usually compatible with breastfeeding. Avoid use of multiple drug and alcohol containing medication.
Neither the excretion of EINECS 204-752-2 in milk nor its effect on breastfed infants have been studied. It is unlikely that with usual maternal doses amounts in breastmilk would harm the nursing infant, especially in infants over 2 months of age. It is best to avoid the use of products with a high alcohol content while nursing.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.