I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Heptaminol-Hcl? Is Heptaminol-Hcl safe for nursing mother and child? Does Heptaminol-Hcl extracts into breast milk? Does Heptaminol-Hcl has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Heptaminol-Hcl influence milk supply or can Heptaminol-Hcl decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Heptaminol-Hcl is 5 out of 8 which is considered Unsafe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 5 indicates that usage of Heptaminol-Hcl may cause serious side effects in breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research indicates that Heptaminol-Hcl may cause moderate to high side effects or may affect milk supply in lactating mother.
- Our suggestion is to use safer alternate options rather than using Heptaminol-Hcl .
- It is recommended to evaluate the advantage of not breastfeeding while using Heptaminol-Hcl Vs not using Heptaminol-Hcl And continue breastfeeding.
- While using Heptaminol-Hcl Its must to monitor child for possible reactions. It is also important to understand that side effects vary largely based on age of breastfed child and time of medication in addition to dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Systemic vasodilator, which is marketed in association with other substances to improve brain function, and, as treatment of dizziness and mental disorders. It has not been shown any benefit. Overall, associations of multiple drugs are not recommended.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.