I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Ubiquinone 10? Is Ubiquinone 10 safe for nursing mother and child? Does Ubiquinone 10 extracts into breast milk? Does Ubiquinone 10 has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Ubiquinone 10 influence milk supply or can Ubiquinone 10 decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Ubiquinone 10 is 3 out of 8 which is considered Low Risk as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 3 indicates that usage of Ubiquinone 10 may cause some minor side effects in breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research indicates that Ubiquinone 10 may cause moderate to no side effects in lactating mother.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of Ubiquinone 10 low risk in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- While using Ubiquinone 10 We suggest monitoring child for possible reactions. It is also important to understand that side effects vary largely based on age of breastfed child and time of medication in addition to dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
We are working on a comment for this product.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.