I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Viosterol? Is Viosterol safe for nursing mother and child? Does Viosterol extracts into breast milk? Does Viosterol has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Viosterol influence milk supply or can Viosterol decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Viosterol is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of Viosterol is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that Viosterol does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of Viosterol safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
There has not been problems when a nutritional dosage has been used. Pharmacological use requires serum calcium monitoring on the infant. A balanced and comprehensive diet make it vitamin supplementation useless.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.