I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use component of Naxid? Is component of Naxid safe for nursing mother and child? Does component of Naxid extracts into breast milk? Does component of Naxid has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can component of Naxid influence milk supply or can component of Naxid decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for component of Naxid is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of component of Naxid is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that component of Naxid does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of component of Naxid safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Aminoacid with mucolytic properties. It is commonly used in infants either as a mucolytic, or, at a higher doses as a deintoxicant against paracetamol poisoning. It may be found in combination with other aminoacids in IV solutions for parenteral nutrition. On latest update no published data about breastfeeding were found. Because it is a toxicity free drug with low oral absorption and commonly prescribed to treat neonates, even at high dose,problems related to breastfeeding are highly unlikely.
No information is available on the use of component of Naxid during breastfeeding. If oral or intravenous component of Naxid is required by the mother, it is not a reason to discontinue breastfeeding. To avoid infant exposure, nursing mothers may consider pumping and discarding their milk for 30 hours after administration. component of Naxid is very minimally absorbed after inhalation, so breastfeeding can be continued and no special precautions are required.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.