I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Arginine Hydrochloride? Is Arginine Hydrochloride safe for nursing mother and child? Does Arginine Hydrochloride extracts into breast milk? Does Arginine Hydrochloride has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Arginine Hydrochloride influence milk supply or can Arginine Hydrochloride decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Arginine Hydrochloride is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of Arginine Hydrochloride is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that Arginine Hydrochloride does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of Arginine Hydrochloride safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Amino acid which is present in meat and dairy products. It induces stimulation of Nitric Oxide production (vasodilation) and release of Insulin and Growth Hormone. Attributed benefit on health not confirmed. On latest update relevant data on breastfeeding was not found. Possibly not harmful while breastfeeding if abusive and continuous use is avoid.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.