I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Sepragel Sinus? Is Sepragel Sinus safe for nursing mother and child? Does Sepragel Sinus extracts into breast milk? Does Sepragel Sinus has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Sepragel Sinus influence milk supply or can Sepragel Sinus decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Sepragel Sinus is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of Sepragel Sinus is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that Sepragel Sinus does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of Sepragel Sinus safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Polysaccharide with a very high molecular weight which is a component of connective tissue of the organism. As a lubricant, it is a major component of the synovial fluid of the joints, humor vitreo and subcutaneous tissue.It is used as a topically applied compound for infiltration in the eyes, joints, skin and wounds for healing, cosmetic and surgical purposes. At latest update no published data on excretion into breast milk were found. With a high molecular weight, excretion into breast milk seems unlikely.Because of a low oral bioavailability, the absorption to the infant's plasma from ingested breast milk is greatly impeded. In addition, it is a natural component of the human body.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.