I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Sweet Cane? Is Sweet Cane safe for nursing mother and child? Does Sweet Cane extracts into breast milk? Does Sweet Cane has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Sweet Cane influence milk supply or can Sweet Cane decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Sweet Cane is 5 out of 8 which is considered Unsafe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 5 indicates that usage of Sweet Cane may cause serious side effects in breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research indicates that Sweet Cane may cause moderate to high side effects or may affect milk supply in lactating mother.
- Our suggestion is to use safer alternate options rather than using Sweet Cane .
- It is recommended to evaluate the advantage of not breastfeeding while using Sweet Cane Vs not using Sweet Cane And continue breastfeeding.
- While using Sweet Cane Its must to monitor child for possible reactions. It is also important to understand that side effects vary largely based on age of breastfed child and time of medication in addition to dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Root is used. Essential oil contains Asaron which is active within the Nervous System. Anti-worm, insecticide and pesticide properties are recognized. Suspicious of mutagen and carcinogen activity. Considered to be a toxic has underwent sale restrictions in some countries.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.