I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use EINECS 208-289-7? Is EINECS 208-289-7 safe for nursing mother and child? Does EINECS 208-289-7 extracts into breast milk? Does EINECS 208-289-7 has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can EINECS 208-289-7 influence milk supply or can EINECS 208-289-7 decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for EINECS 208-289-7 is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of EINECS 208-289-7 is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that EINECS 208-289-7 does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of EINECS 208-289-7 safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Bioflavonoid like substance. Flavonoids are phenolic compounds naturally occurring that are abundantly present in plants and seaweed. We take it from fruits, vegetables, tea and red wine (as a few examples) Most important types are: anthocyanins, chalcons, flavonols, flavones, flavonoids and tannins. No risk for toxic nor side-effects in humans have been found. They appear naturally in the breast milk in amounts related to mother's diet. Attributed anti-oxidant activity and other properties that have not been fully shown yet (Martinez 2016, Cohen 2012), as amelioration of capillary vessel function which is a reason to be used for treatment of venous insufficiency (varicose veins) and prevention of arteriosclerosis.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.