I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use AI3-51198? Is AI3-51198 safe for nursing mother and child? Does AI3-51198 extracts into breast milk? Does AI3-51198 has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can AI3-51198 influence milk supply or can AI3-51198 decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for AI3-51198 is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of AI3-51198 is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that AI3-51198 does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of AI3-51198 safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
It is an essential co-enzyme for fat metabolism and other metabolic reactions, which is classified among the vitamin B group. Recommended daily allowance is 10 to 200 μg according to some authorities and 30 to 100 μg to some others. (5 at15 μg for infants, 20 to 30 μg for children, 30 μg for pregnant women and 35 μg for lactating mothers). AI3-51198 is found in the non-fat fraction of breast milk in an amount of 5 to 9 μg/L. AI3-51198 is widely distributed in most foods with a very rare occurrence of deficiency among people who are on adequate diet, nor any case of intoxication is known even with higher doses than recommended for daily intake. At date of latest update, relevant data related to breastfeeding were not found. However, because lack of toxicity a risk due to consumption at recommended dose is unlikely. With an adequate and comprehensive diet, the consumption of vitamin supplementation is not necessary.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.