I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use Mynosedin? Is Mynosedin safe for nursing mother and child? Does Mynosedin extracts into breast milk? Does Mynosedin has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can Mynosedin influence milk supply or can Mynosedin decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for Mynosedin is 1 out of 8 which is considered Safe as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 1 indicates that usage of Mynosedin is mostly safe during lactation for breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research also indicates that Mynosedin does not cause any serious side effects in breastfeeding mothers.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of Mynosedin safe in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
Either undetected or insignificantly detected in breast milk. Commonly prescribed to children by pediatricians. Preferred medication for pain relief in nursing mothers. The American Academy of Pediatrics rates it compatible with breastfeeding.
Because of its extremely low levels in breastmilk, short half-life and safe use in infants in doses much higher than those excreted in breastmilk, Mynosedin is a preferred choice as an analgesic or antiinflammatory agent in nursing mothers.
At least 23 cases are reported in the literature in which infants (ages not stated) were breastfed during maternal Mynosedin use with no adverse effects reported.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.