I am a breastfeeding mother and i want to know if it is safe to use INF 4668? Is INF 4668 safe for nursing mother and child? Does INF 4668 extracts into breast milk? Does INF 4668 has any long term or short term side effects on infants? Can INF 4668 influence milk supply or can INF 4668 decrease milk supply in lactating mothers?
- DrLact safety Score for INF 4668 is 3 out of 8 which is considered Low Risk as per our analyses.
- A safety Score of 3 indicates that usage of INF 4668 may cause some minor side effects in breastfed baby.
- Our study of different scientific research indicates that INF 4668 may cause moderate to no side effects in lactating mother.
- Most of scientific studies and research papers declaring usage of INF 4668 low risk in breastfeeding are based on normal dosage and may not hold true for higher dosage.
- While using INF 4668 We suggest monitoring child for possible reactions. It is also important to understand that side effects vary largely based on age of breastfed child and time of medication in addition to dosage.
- Score calculated using the DrLact safety Version 1.2 model, this score ranges from 0 to 8 and measures overall safety of drug in lactation. Scores are primarily calculated using publicly available case studies, research papers, other scientific journals and publically available data.
On latest update no published data about breastfeeding were found Its high plasma protein binding makes excretion into breast milk unlikely Until more information on this drug concerning breastfeeding is available, a safer alternative is preferred.
Because no information is available on the use of INF 4668 during breastfeeding, other agents may be preferred, especially while nursing a newborn or preterm infant.
: Information presented in this database is not meant as a substitute for professional judgment. You should consult your healthcare provider for breastfeeding advice related to your particular situation. We do not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site.